Friday, May 30, 2008

Yesterday and today have been bright and sunny here in the desert,
the light is piercing and hot, it covers this land and
intensifies all things of color...
I was particularly busy making a bright and pretty old fashioned yellow apron,
it turned out so well, I really am thinking of keeping it for myself,
but in the end I always get much more pleasure in
sending my hand made goods
off to the most lovely and appreciative ladies...
Speaking of which I have been riding a wave of happiness and glowing
with pride about the first two sales over in my etsy shop,
I have sold the hand embroidered tree & a little red felt pouch,
(thank you Sara & Mary Ann), the two sales have renewed my
resolve and I am more dedicated than aver to my craft these days,
I feel as though I can barely contain my inspiration and have
multiple projects in the works as we speak,
and so many i my head and in sketchbooks,
i definitely need more hours in a day.
I hope to be able to purchase a camera soon,
which will allow me to capture all of these
projects in their various stages for you to spy...
I seem to be able to fully finish 2 small projects everyday,
on my best days, that's when everything is running smoothly
and everyone is cooperating well, we love those types of days!!!
There are so many materials that I have been collecting
that are calling my hands to create with,
in the days to come look out for lace, muslin, polymer clay
and maybe some beads and findings....
Thank You for taking a moment to spend with me
here in my little Sakura Art Studio..
I would love to hear from you,
so feel free to post a comment, email or convo me.
I am looking forward to sharing some more of my
thoughts and hand made goodies,
with you so stay tuned...
Peace. Hope. serenity.
georgia

No comments: