Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hi there little Nester's,
I thought I'd show you what I spent a few hours working on today,
besides two new sweetlings, that are destined for Sakura in the mid morning sometime tomorrow, basically after I finally manage to wake up and start the day after staying up a little to late tonight, and after I drink copious amounts of matcha
whilst shooting some good morning sun pics for the listings...
I spent the better part of today finishing the cutest little muslin bag with a rather flamboyant blue bird embroidery work on its front, as well as a new wallet, a mini version of the original fire-bird one I sold last month, this one is smaller, brown, and has a sweet hedgehog embroidery patch on it...so KAWAII...
Well after finishing those two, and setting all the little ones to sleep, I sat myself down and while I listened to a podcast (from my favorite Craft Sanity) featuring the black apple(she is soo cute, isn't she, with her tiny nose and round cheeks...emily martin that is) commenced to carving a stamp for the hang tags on the bags and pouches for Sakura...



Here it is all rough and choppy, this will officially be my first foray into block printing, something I have been just dying to do.I will show you a photo of a print from it tomorrow....

In other simply grand news,
I sold my very favorite little pouch on Thursday, and shipped it out with a rather pretty painting to match ( i hope you love them k...:) on Friday...we just love it when we get an order over here, I have a mini cheer team that shrikes with delight and gives lots of high fives and hugs every time I sell something, it is so sweet, it almost makes me cry, seeing how excited they (my little ones) get, mainly because its all for them, that I do any of this anyway,,,happiness is being a mom, to you guys..i love you little birds...

Oh and I wouldn't want to forget to mention the wonderful treasury I have so graciously been picked for this week:



Thank You so very mush,
Leelinau >> :)

Well its off to cleanup my mess, then fall down to sleep...
xoxo
georgia
>^_^<

No comments: