Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It is funny how one can overlook something completely...remember that little sakura stamp I so painstakingly carved the other night?
The next morning, when I proudly showed it to my daughter, she immediately noticed that the letters should be backwards if it is to print correctly...duh...major goof! so i commenced to slicing off the letters and still used it to prettify the latest order that I shipped out today(thank You sweet g..so score the cutest wallet I EVER made..the little hedgehog on a branch, oh how I am making one for myself this week)

In other etsy news....
There are a plenty of my humble little creations rocking the treasuries lately:

Felt So Good...

~*~ thank you shavingkitsupplies


Airy & Late Summer...

~*~ thank you bubbletime

Imagination...

~*~ thank you WeeBeaks

Victorian Dreams...

~*~ thank You nanalee

~ Whew that's a lot of treasuries for one little Sakura Sparrow...:)
It is an awesome feeling though when someone says they like your work, especially since I really do pour my heart and soul into every piece, each stitch and I care about the impact it will have on its owner in the future.

As for the little studio here in the old tree, I am in the proccess of creating some prototypes for a few wholesale accounts, which I particularly love, so my workshop is scattered with fabric swatches, pretty colored thread and luscious thick wool felt in such pretty colors,
which inevitably means new sweetlings are always around the corner...so look for them in both shops soon..
well my nesters its way, way too late
(bad georgia) I will definitely need at least 3 cups of very strong tea or some espresso in the am to start this engine again.
This is all so fun though, isn't it?
And I am glad you are here along for the ride...
xoxo
georgia
>^_^<

No comments: