Saturday, August 16, 2008


Once again I have seem to gone missing in action for a week or so...
Let me recap what exactly has interrupted the flow,
First my laptop crashed - yes the dreaded blue screen..no bootable devices found ..
AAAAGGGGHHHHRRR!
well since I no longer have a warranty, I will have to wait to magically
sell a few more sweetlings to replace the HD.
Any tips from you guys on how to recover many lost files would be great, by the way...:)
The good news is that I have been busy, really busy actually working on a few wholesale orders, the first of the season, one I have been filling and the other still working on getting the items just right.
I just adore custom jobs, it encompasses everything I love about my line of work.
Creating new fabric pieces, fabric shopping, and working closely with the sweetest and coolest ladies ;)
In between that I was featured in a wonderful treasury that went front page, and as a result had the most orders I ever had on etsy in one day, hurray for front page..:)
Things are starting to pick up around the shops as sales goes, I think I am starting to get the hang of listing through the day, and updating the shop with fresh & new sweet little surprises often..it really has given me a boost, all the sweet notes I receive after my customers receive their packages and write to say how much they liked their item.
I am feeling rather harmonious..~
Once I get my laptop fixed I will be much more inclined to post more, I am in slow motion ancient dell desktop mode until then...not fun.:(
Well I thought I would peek in and say hi,
Do check back once in a while, and post a comment or two..
I am off to make three pairs of those lovely Victorian Vintage Inspired Velvet Cuffs,
I need them ready to ship out Monday, along with the pretty handkerchief and some Sakura Purselets...Lots to do
Take Care and Enjoy our fleeting Summer~
xoxo
georgia

No comments: