Sunday, July 27, 2008


good evening dearies,
oh how i have missed rambling off here....as you might have noticed of late
i have gone missing from these pages...hmmm the mystery...the intrigue...
the house full of sick children that need me...
Yes we have been fighting the good fight against
Flunomicus Grandiousis.
and yes i made that up.
i have officially determined that i have found the hardest part about being a mother.
the pit in your stomach and worried mind you have when they aren't well..sigh.. :(
(they are slowly recovering abet not without raspy coughs,
runny noses and an ear infection or two.) but we carry on...

lets see, where did i leave off?
oh i know there was that little article i was consumed with for two weeks...
and it turned out just grand,
you may read it in its rightful home amongst all the other labored after lovely Storque articles here:Balancing Motherhood and Etsy

(incidentally i will be posting it next in its entirety)
The only thing that has made me sad, has been the fact that i literally could only fit in the article, so many of the absolutely wonderful quotes from the many,many etsy moms
interviews i received. I feel so bad and the only way i can make it up to them all
is to start another blog, devoted to the subject
where i will be asking for volunteers to republish their interviews, as well as feature them and hopefully persuade them to do a week of guest blogging...
I am excited about the idea, now i just need to find the time to actually set it up.

You see i am writing this amid a rather
urned upside down house/studio/businesses headquarters,
that's what missing 2-3 solid weeks from work will do to you,
handling Sushi & Japanese Markets' back-orders alone has been something of a feat for me. Patience, is all i ask of everyone..things will smooth out over here soon(i hope).

During all this whirlwind of tissues, cough syrup, cuddles and calming...I did manage the exciting expansion of the shop into Three...yes you heard right folks, now you can find the most lovingly made, delicate curio & feminine trappings in three different etsy shops!
I am so very happy i decided to go through with the move,
for now i am as motivated as a jet engine,


my sketch books are overfull with new designs,
so without further ado i give you ~

the Sparrows Nest

here you will find all of my little adornments, romantic and delicate fare, needlework and some nature inspired art

Georgia Griego Fine Art

all of my Original Art; paintings, drawings and soon pottery

and my old faithful, Sakura, which is now
Sakura Originals

where i am featuring all of my purses, purselets, pouches, and original designed bags.

Do take a moment and visit us there, I would just adore you to offer any feedback, i am all about improvement! and for your trouble and because you visit me here and listen to me go on about fabric and flowers...you can enjoy either free shipping or 10% off your order total, just mention the blog in the comments section at check out, and i'll hook you up!

I wasn't able due to some unusual circumstances to give you that sneak peek I promised, but I do still want to share my favorite sweetlings that now happily reside in their respective shops:


















Thank You so much for stopping in here once and a awhile,

I really appreciate your time and hope you stick around, maybe even leave a comment or two...

I would love to hear from you and make a new friend!

Well now that i am getting back into the swing of things, i won't be such a stranger here anymore...promise.

Take Care all you little Nester's...

xoxo

georgia

>^_^<

No comments: