Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hello and greetings from one busy
bee...I hope you have been good and
enjoyed your fourth of July
celebrations...I am in the final
stage of the Etsy's Storque article
I am writing about Balancing
Motherhood and Etsy.
This whole proccess has been a HUGE inspiration to me,
not only in the area of getting to meet some truly amazing and wonderfully talented
etsy moms, but it has rekindled the spark I had in high school to write
professionally, I wrote for the school newspaper and seriously contemplated a life in journalism
for a little while...I soon discovered I am far to wildly creative for that world and my
writing took a turn toward poetry, but it has seemed to come full circle with this assignment,
I have found a way to write about something
I am so very passionate about.I know that this is only a beginning
of this type of work for me, I will happily, actively purse this type of work from here on out.
~


In other great etsy news,the original pen & ink drawing
Pretty Little Flower
has been so sweetly chosen to reside
in the most lovely of treasuries all
about flowers, it has been
wonderfully curated by lahua, who obviously loves flowers as much
as I do..Thank You lahua ..You can via the treasury here:
~
Well, after this wild ride of the article is settled, I will be turning my attention back to the
unveiling of two new Etsy shops,which will be debuting with the many many
carefully hand made sweetlings I have blogged about all last month..I really can't wait to
show them all to you, and because you are so sweet, I will choose some of my absolute favorites and offer them here on the blog before I go live with the shop opening...allowing you to acquire
these limited editions before they are even introduced to the etsy world.There are no reproductions in this line, every piece I have created is
a True One Of A Kind Gem-----
I will be offering a sneak peek throughout the weekend.
~
Here is a project that I told you about some time ago, I decided to take my time and show you each step of the way until its done...So for now you have the first parts of an original Hand Embroidered Drawing of a Sakura Tree

Well I'm off to format the article for submission tomorrow, if all goes well, Friday if it doesn't.:)Happy Wednesday Evening~
xoxo
georgia


No comments: