Saturday, July 5, 2008


Prairie Barn ~ Original Oil Painting Georgia Sakura circa 2001

Happy Saturday my friends~
I wanted to pop in and say a big 'ol
THANK YOU
to all the amazing responses I had for the call to interview for the Storque.
I was completely astounded at the quantity of people that have graciously shared their personal thoughts and comments with me.It is so very inspiring.
I am still going over all of the interviews & I continue to write the article, I am just starting to work on the layout, as I have had some really wonderful pictures submitted already!
I think this article will give the world a peek inside of a very special type of way of living.
I am so excited & I never imagined it would be this fun, only because I have had a chance to get to know so many wonderfully talented etsy moms along the way.



Mesmerized and utterly zoned out at the fabric shop last night...
I have acquired some very unique and beautiful fabrics and trimmings, as well as some tools and embroidery threads of the most subtle and sorbet like pallet, I simply can not wait to get started making things with them, I seriously have a problem, I have way too many ideas and not enough time in the day to get to creating them.SIGH.



One more obsession...
I recently realized whilst getting an order ready for a recent sale I had on etsy..
(Thank You k...I am much obliged) that I get way too into creating these special hand made gift packages for every order, It usually takes me the remainder of the night to make all the little extras I've been including with their purchases, I just love surprising people with pretty things...
I am way to sentimental sometimes.



Latest Mission...
I have been on the lookout for a really great cleanser, moisterizer and serum or ridiculously heavy cream. something wonky is happening with my skin lately, and it has given me an excuse to switch my products up ,so I would love to try something handmade, problem is I just don't know which one to choose!So do any of you have a favorite (preferably natural based) skin care products that you are using, that you love..that also came from someone indi or that sells on etsy? I would like to support small craftsmen/women with as many of my purchases as possible.
I would really appreciate any suggestions that help me wade through the oh soo may choices out there. ? . :)


Well its back to the article, and sewing and embroidering, and maybe some pen & ink later??
we'll see....
Take Care and take a moment to say hi,
it really makes my day to hear from you, really.
Have a great weekend
xoxo
georgia
>^_^<

No comments: