Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Camellia Sinensis
Camellia sinensis is the tea plant, the plant species whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea. It is of the genus Camellia (Chinese: 茶花; pinyin: Cháhuā), a genus of flowering plants in the family Theaceae. White tea, green tea, oolong and black tea are all harvested from this species, but are processed differently to attain different levels of oxidation.

Whew!! The last two days have been a blur of thread, papers(wonderful hand made papers) colors purple, olive green, black, turquoise, brown...beads, felt, birds, laughter, music and really good food.I have been busy with my hands again, making a few new sweetlings for my shop update tomorrow, I have had much fun and serenity making them, I hope they find a new home where they will be as loved as much as I poured my own love into making them, does that make sense?...I must apologize in advance, for it is growing late, and my eyes are blurry from staring at row after row of the littlest perfect stitches, all day...:)

These days are quite lovely indeed~

I think I will begin to share with you my favorite teas that I am drinking, once and a while...I am in the paused stage of building my Tea shop, I am hand coding it, or shall I say was, hand coding, until I was bitten by the etsy bug.But lo one day soon I will resume ..oh you pushed aside tea shop...But anyway, I have been so very fortunate and appropriately so, tasting teas from a plethora of wonderful tea companies, for the last few months, so boy do I have some favorite teas!Ok, so for the last few days, I have been consuming the most wonderful Japanese Green Teas, especially their Seneca, from a family owned, grower, named SA, I have been meaning to list it for sale at Sushi & Japanese Market..(that etsy bug again) but if any of you would like to purchase some and become hopelessly addicted, as I have, let me know and I will actually do something non etsy and list their teas at Sushi & Japanese Market for you.^_^Well I could keep going, as you probably could start to tell, I can be quite a chatterbox, sometimes ;0

But as my hands and eyes are beginning to tingle from overuse, I must call it a night and go byebye...But I will be up bright and early (ok, in reality as late as I possibly can) to take photos and list the new sweetlings in the Sakura etsy shop, so do drop in and take a peek won't you?Good Night You.gs

No comments: