Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I am so happy to be back in the saddle, I was completely taken down by a migraine for the past few days..it was not very fun :(
But I am happy to report that I survived. I have slowly started back into the swing of things, I have started a new embroidery piece, a tree not unlike the the one I sold in my etsy shop, this one is slightly bigger. I am also hand sewing a new little felt pouch, with another of my favorite fabrics that I have been saving.
After much deliberation on my part, I have decided to go ahead and open another couple of etsy shops. One will completely devoted to botanical and pampering goodies, which will be opening in early July, and the other a secret surprise, I will be posting clues before its launch. I decided on expanding because I simply have far too many concepts creeping into one shop, my focus is needing a fine tuning. I think it is the right thing, and I am already having fun coming up with expanded lines on a few pushed aside ideas I have had in the recent past.

I will continue to make varied sweetlings and post them in Sakura for now, mainly because I cannot stop creating small sweet little pretties for you to acquire and bring endless smiles and joy into your life with....

Well I'm off to sew and finish that delicate tree piece....



Adieu,XoXo~georgia sakura

No comments: