Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Hi You~ Just a real quick head poke in to wave and say hi, hang in there...Things are about to get really interesting around here soon...The shop update is nearing & this time it will be also an unveiling of a couple of new shops, loaded with a slew of new handmade goodness. I've grown tired of half way doing things, from now on its ALL THE WAY! !My hands ache and eyes are blurry when my head hits the pillow these nights, but the fabric and thread is flying and I am trying to just keep up with my ADD designers brain. My little elf baker keeps me supplied with the most lovely yummy treats( like banana bread and cinnamon rolls) with copious amounts of tea to keep me going. Soon you will be getting a sneekie peek, until then...I'm off to create and work on the new shops....Take Care & remember that sunscreen folks!! xoxo georgia^_^

No comments: